Small bubbles attach to solid particles, changing its gravity and causing the solids to float.
A pressurized recycle flow is released in the DAF to atmospheric pressure and blended with conditioned wastewater for gentle yet efficient mixing.
The pressurization system creates a pressurized atmosphere to dissolve air into the effluent chamber, creating the air bubbles for solid evacuation.
Efficiency, versatility and consistency are hard to find in wastewater filtration systems.
Efficiency, versatility and consistency are hard to find in wastewater filtration systems. At Ellis, these are our specialties and our Dissolved Air Flotation system is one of our best examples. This system helps give your business the clean water it requires.
The DAF will effect the highest amount of solids capture and yield the highest level of recovered solids; the standard rate of oil, grease and suspended solid removal is 95 percent with many companies reporting 99 percent.
Reliability and longevity are the hallmarks of this system, which is the main reason why it is the preferred process for many industrial treatment problems.
- Solids chamber and auger to discard heavy, gritty solids through a discharge nozzle.
- Stainless steel construction to withstand the highly corrosive environment
- Effluent chamber is a feed reservoir for the pressurized system to protect the recycle pump
- Large sized float storage chamber
- Low maintenance pivoted ferris wheel skimmer
- Available from 11,200 pounds to 255,000 pounds
perfect for these applications
- Removing algae
- Dairy and mil byproducts
- Groundwater remediation
- Meat packing and byproducts
- Prepared food production
- Steel mill production
- Pulp and paper production
- Animal food production
- Dyeing and finishing of textiles
- Heavily metal removal
- Oil and petrochemical production
- Secondary biological solids removal
- Storm water runoff
- Canning of food products
- Frozen food processing
- Industrial and commercial laundries
- Preparation of parts for painting
- Poultry production and processing
- Vehicle and fleet washing
- Pretreatment prior to biologic pressing
increase efficiency With Water Heaters from Ludell
If you’re looking for a quick, efficient way to have hot water available for your laundry,come take a look at what Ludell has to offer. With direct contact water heaters,you can become more efficient, save fuel and have hot water available instantly.