|1||Do You Know What Your Wastewater Needs are?|
- Do you know what pollutants are in your wastewater and what pollutants need to be removed?
- What are the sources of the pollutants in your plant?
|2||Does your design engineer have experience with your type of wastewater to achieve compliance?|
- Doing business with a company that knows your wastewater is key for a successful system design and operation.
|3||Which regulatory agency will oversee your wastewater discharged from your facility?|
- Is your wastewater regulated by the US EPA, State Wastewater Authority or Local Wastewater Regulator (POTW)?
|4||Have you been issued an Industrial Pretreatment Discharge Permit?|
- Does your design engineer understand the discharge limits to achieve and maintain effluent compliance?
|5||Do you have room to install a wastewater treatment system to achieve compliance? |
- Installing a wastewater pretreatment system after a facility has been built is often a challenge. Working with engineers that can design a system to achieve compliance in a limited space is essential. Having that experience of “making it fit” is the difference.